- 9 - 11:30 a.m.
Jordan Krutsch is an artist residing in Cullowhee, North Carolina. Originally from Defiance, Ohio, Jordan graduated from Bowling Green State University, Ohio, in December of 2010 with his BFA. After graduating, he took a job as the studio technician at East Carolina University's School of Art and Design in the sculpture and wood departments. Jordan recently received his MFA from Western Carolina University and currently teaches as adjunct faculty at UNC Asheville. His work encompasses traditional materials and practices as well as new media and kinetics.
Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- ART 133: Three-Dimensional Design
- ART 246: Sculpture 1
- 2017 Annual UNC Asheville Art Faculty Exhibition, Asheville, NC (Group, 2017)
- Drawings from ‘Absent'. The Bascom, Highlands, NC (Solo, 2017)
- Things Happening. The Polygon Gallery at WCU Fine Art Museum. Cullowhee, NC (Solo, 2017)
- Machine Drawings. Sotheby’s. Highlands, NC (Solo, 2017)
- The Magic Starts Here. Bunzl Gallery at The Bascom, Highlands, NC (Group, 2017)
- Absent. RevolveAVL. Asheville, NC (Solo, 2016)
- Burst. Loft Gallery at The Bascom. Highlands, NC (Solo 2016)
- Downtown Boone Development Association Outdoor Sculpture Exhibition. 664 W. King Street, Boone, NC (Group, 2016)
- NEWestern. The Bascom, Highlands, NC (Group, 2016)