Unless otherwise noted for receptions and events, gallery hours during Fall and Spring Semesters are:
- S. Tucker Cooke Gallery, 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Second Floor Gallery, 9:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Highsmith Art and Intercultural Gallery, 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Monday–Saturday, 12:00–6:00 p.m. Sunday (closed for renovation).
- Blowers Gallery, when library is open.
- Zeis second floor space, when building is open.
All are free and open to the public
Please follow the underlined links for exhibition information and images
Gory [Rogelio López Marín] The Decisive Dream. August 24—October 5, 2018, in S. Tucker Cooke Gallery. Opening Reception, Friday, August 24, 6:00—8:00 p.m. Gallery Hours: 9:00 a.m.—6:00 p.m. Monday—Friday. The exhibition was curated by Art History professor Dr. Cynthia Canejo and it is free and open to the public. Gory (Rogelio López Marín), as the recent recipient of a prestigious Pollack/Krasner Foundation grant (2017), is well-known in the field of Latin American art. [Read More]