Scholarship Applications due March 25, 2019, by 9:00 a.m. -- **
Will be awarded at the 1st Annual Family Reunion on April 27, 2019, STEAM Studio, 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Please plan to be present. Discuss any questions with your advisor.
Download Form for Art History (only available for ARTH majors)
Download Form for (studio) Art (only available for ART majors) extended due date**
2019-2020 UNC Asheville Art History Scholarship Requirements
- Student must have declared a major in Art History to apply.
- Applicant must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Currently be classified upper-level second-year or above student (priority will be given to a rising junior or senior).
- Must be a full-time student in Spring 2019.
- Scholarship can be applied only to tuition.
- Consideration will be given to recipient’s financial status; must have filled out FAFSA.
- All declared art history majors are eligible to apply regardless of Financial Aid status, but they will need to fill out FAFSA.
- Applicant will need to have his/her DegPAR (GPA) and CV to complete the application.
- All scholarships and awards are subject to availability. Scholarships can reduce student loans (amount borrowed) if a student has received loans as part of their Financial Aid package. Discuss with Financial Aid if you have questions.
2019-2020 UNC Asheville Art (Studio) Scholarship Requirements
- Scholarships / awards are based on artistic and academic merit.
- Consideration will be given to recipient’s financial status.
- Plan to attend 1st Annual Family Reunion on April 27th
- Scholarships are designated for declared studio art majors only.
- All declared art studio majors are eligible to apply regardless of financial aid status, but student will need to fill out FAFSA.
- You must currently have a 3.0 GPA.
- Be a full time student in Spring 2019.
- All scholarships and awards are subject to availability. Scholarships can reduce your loans (amount borrowed) if loans are part of your financial aid package. Discuss with financial aid if you have questions.