Scholarship Applications due March 26, 2018, by 9:00 a.m. -- **
Studio Applications extended to 9:00 a.m., April 2, 2018 **
Will be awarded April 20, 2018, in S. Tucker Cooke Gallery at 5:00 p.m. Please plan to be present. Discuss any questions with your advisor.
Download Form for Art History (only available for ARTH majors)
Download Form for (studio) Art (only available for ART majors) extended due date**
2018-2019 UNC Asheville Art History Scholarship Requirements
- Student must have declared a major in Art History to apply.
- Applicant must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Currently be classified upper-level second-year or above student (priority will be given to a rising junior or senior).
- Must be a full-time student.
- Scholarship can be applied only to tuition.
- Consideration will be given to recipient’s financial status; must have filled out FAFSA.
- All declared art history majors are eligible to apply regardless of Financial Aid status, but they will need to fill out FAFSA.
- Applicant will need to have his/her DegPAR (GPA) and CV to complete the application.
- All scholarships and awards are subject to availability. Scholarships can reduce student loans (amount borrowed) if a student has received loans as part of their Financial Aid package. Discuss with Financial Aid if you have questions.
2018-2019 UNC Asheville Art (Studio) Scholarship Requirements
- Scholarships / awards are based on artistic and academic merit.
- Consideration will be given to recipient’s financial status.
- Scholarships are designated for declared studio art majors only.
- All declared art studio majors are eligible to apply regardless of financial aid status, but student will need to fill out FAFSA.
- You must currently have a 3.0 GPA and plan on being enrolled full time in Fall 2018 (unless you are a graduating senior, December 2018). Please clarify your status on your application.
- All scholarships and awards are subject to availability. Scholarships can reduce your loans (amount borrowed) if loans are part of your financial aid package. Discuss with financial aid if you have questions.