2013-2014 Studio Art Scholarships Available
The Department of Art Scholarships Application Process
YOU MUST BE A DECLARED Studio Art MAJOR TO APPLY!
Scholarship application forms can be found online (click to download). (Depending on the browser you are using, the form will open in a new tab window or in the download file.)
Download the application snd complete it as a word doc (save it as your name). Then send it as an attachment in an email to Riki Yockey (firstname.lastname@example.org). NO Later than 9:00 a.m. on Monday, March 18, 2013.
Scholarship recipients will be announced at the: Department of Art Annual Scholarship Awards Ceremony on Friday, April 5, 2013 at 6:00 p.m in S. Tucker Cooke Gallery. Applicants should plan to attend the Awards Ceremony.
46th Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition
- Organized by Art Front and sponsored by SAIL and the Department of Art
- Opening Reception – March 8, 2013 @ 6:00 p.m. – Juror Awards
- Closing Reception – April 5, 2013 @ 6:00 p.m. – Scholarship Awards
- Scholarships will be awarded based on artistic and academic merit.
- Consideration will be given to recipient's financial status
- Application is limited to studio art degree seeking students.
- All declared art studio majors are eligible to apply regardless of Financial Aid Status.
- Recipients must be enrolled as full-time students and have a 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarships are designated for studio art majors only.
- Scholarships can reduce your loans (amount borrowed) if a student has received loans as part of their Financial Aid package. Discuss with Financial Aid if you have questions.
- Only one application is necessary – it applies to all art scholarships and awards available.
- All scholarships and awards are subject to availability.
Last edited by email@example.com on February 28, 2013